Tuesday, May 18, 2004

Ain't it wonderful to be "gone"?

I wonder....how much truth is told when one is not "right on our sense"...(someone said that referring to not having all our faculties available at any given moment..I think)...heh because I believe people always mean what they say....they only filter themselves because they're afraid of what people might think of them....I avoid those type of people like the plague (for better or worse). I was out today....I managed to hit "Los Freakys" and "El Garabato"....there was nothing of note there....yet....some insight was bestowed upon me anyways...."People always cater to those who cater to them" (original Ramphis quote)....that basically means that everyone just reacts to those around them...no one really knows or predicts what will/does happen to them...which is quite sad...since those people are then not able to predict what will happen to them and plan accordingly....thus instead creating the world they wish to live in...they are just reacting to those events that happen to them. Heh, such tings are quite sad to see, but that is the way that 99.9999 percent of the population behaves (there is not enough space to get into those details, but I highly recommend "Social Psychology 3rd Edition - Elliot Aronson, Timothy D. Wilson, and Robin M. Akert" if you want some background on what I'm talking about). Now that I've enlightened you....what do you think of your peers?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home