Wednesday, May 19, 2004

Women and "la janga"

So I'm suppposed to revere women....I mean they hold the key to whatever it is that us (the male speceies) wants, given the rules governing social conflict between humans. Well, what happens when we know what to expect, what to ask, and what to look forward to? ....ohh..we take away all power women have over us....damn...that sucks doesn't it? I mean how does it feel to be totally helpless....at the mercy of someone else's will? I wonder how many guys do what they are told to do from day to day. I can't say its sad, since women (specifically a body part of theirs) have a tendency to override whatever it is that we are attempting to accomplsh. I understand it, we're hardwired to respond in such a way...and who am I to go against millions of years of evolution? I'll tell you who dammit...I am just another human in the flow of time, aware of the processes governing our behavior, giving me, in a sense, some control of how, when and if I get to where my animal instincts tell me I need to be. An animal, given the illusion of control, that's all we are. Though being aware of the problem is the first step to solving it, it's all a matter of time and no longer a matter of science fiction how long will it take us to create the tools we need in order to "control" that which makes us human. I'll leave that as an exercise to the reader.

I'm sure I'm not the only one who is curious to know...."if its not just us....who wonders what is our purpose given our cirmunstances and our resources in such an obstacled-ridden existence?". Sometimes I wish I came up with the "dumber" (i.e. less enlightended) questions for my readers. I'd like to be one of my constant readers for a day....i mean....it would suck to be constantly reminded that I am constantly below the expected mean of intellect needed to comprehend half of what's discussed on this blog. Oh well, nothing is accomplished by waiting for the slowest of the pack....let darwin's law take it course. ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home