Monday, February 13, 2006

It's that time of year again...

...when I realize I haven't written anything in months, and trying to summarize everything I find out this shouldn't be the place where I write about all that stuff. So, now it's going to be a little bit different. I'm going to publish my new year's resolutions and as things develop, I'll explain how those "policies" have been implemented and what has happened as a result of those resolutions. Without further ado...Ramphis' '06 Resolutions (in no particular order):

1. Start Law School
2. Lose 30 lbs.
3. Raise salary by 40%.
4. Clear all debts.
5. Create company
6. Change apartment.
7. Travel to eastern Europe.

Well there you have it. I guess it would be important to mention, that I've implemented strict policies to get these going...which has resulted in completing about 20% of the resolutions, plus being well on my way to finishing up a few more a bit ahead of schedule. We'll see how it goes...

1 Comments:

At 2:20 AM, Blogger lisawilliams96977209 said...

While you read this, YOU start to BECOME aware of your surroundings, CERTIAN things that you were not aware of such as the temperature of the room, and sounds may make YOU realize you WANT a real college degree.

Call this number now, (413) 208-3069

Get an unexplained feeling of joy, Make it last longer by getting your COLLEGE DEGREE. Just as sure as the sun is coming up tomorrow, these College Degree's come complete with transcripts, and are VERIFIABLE.

You know THAT Corporate America takes advantage of loopholes in the system. ITS now YOUR turn to take advantage of this specific opportunity, Take a second, Get a BETTER FEELING of joy and a better future BY CALLING this number 24 hours a day.
(413) 208-3069

 

Post a Comment

<< Home