Monday, April 25, 2005

Life goes by fast...

You hear about this all the time when you are growing up: "Enjoy life while you can, before you know it you'll be old like me". It's pretty weird, but I feel like so much has happened in the past few months its a little bit crazy. I haven't set the time out to write about all the stuff I've learned and done, I hope I'll be doing more of that in the coming weeks. Basically, I've been busy growing into the many roles I've chosen for myself (Software Solutions Consultant, Network Architect, "Member of the Board", Technology Entrepeneur, plus many other). I've been trying to learn as much and as fast as I can so I can make sure I'm on track to where I want to be in the next 5 years. There are just so many opportunities out there for anyone who's willing to look, that I feel I can't really learn fast enough....so now I'm exploiting my network of friends to establish business partnerships with a few of my contemporaries. I know the next few months will be even more exciting than the previous year. There is still a LOT of work to be done. Time to go do it. I'll write more on what I'm talking about soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home